Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trader Joe, a trader I didn't know

Well, it's official, I have a new favorite place.  It's cheaper than Earth Fare, in which I totally love.  Now it's "Trader Joe's".  A place exactly like Earth Fare, but more reasonable if you can even wrap your mind around that statement.  The closest one that we have is in Nashville, TN.  Don't try to look it up, I just did.  Great healthy food, for a great price.  I was pretty impressed, I even looked up their future stores, nope, Alabama's not on the list.  So disappointed. 

Anyway, I've been introduced to a flour-less bread.  Made from grains.  It's so good, and heavy.  It's not light like the normal bread that you buy.  How about some applewood bacon with big flavor and minimal fat, chocolate chip cookies made with whole wheat flour, or one of my other big favorites...reduced fat fish sticks for the boys.  I have been looking for these for years.    Even Publix didn't have them, and Publix carries just about everything!

Here are a couple of shots of the items that we bought.


Here are some of the items, but not all

Here are the cool fish sticks

The flour-less bread

Another good way to end the day, aside from being together, which is best!
Well, off to spend some quality time with the boys and Blake for the night.

2 comments:

  1. The Ezekiel bread is awesome toasted with peanut butter, Nutella, almond butter, or pimento cheese. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forsee a monthly trip to Nashville in our future!

    ReplyDelete