Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Still Emotion II

(I started the second part of this blog before the devastation occured in Alabama on April 27th.  I'm going to complete this one first, I then have two other subjects I'd like to blog about (our experience with the tornado outbreak  and a random bird).  I know two totally random blogs that have nothing to do with each other, but I know they both will move you.  I feel I need to complete this one so I can put it to rest.)   

I went to sleep the other night prior to the mentioned subject.  I was tired, but slept with happy thoughts about my project with Steel Emotion.  I woke up the next morning still smiling and rejuvenated, so I decided to post a couple of more photos.  I just feel like it's unfinished so here's Part II:

sweet
(the kid and cake)

Arhgggg!


Remembrance
(what HE did)


"Stuck"
(look closely - HINT: Cheerio)


Joy


Green


Caged?

Sound

Toilet

Help!

"Blankie"

Confidence

SNOWCream

History

(my) HEART

Vibrant

I enjoyed this so much.  Hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment