Monday, April 25, 2011

Still Emotion

I was looking through some pictures tonight.  I have literally THOUSANDS of them. I started having feelings that are associated with these particular photos, goosebumps, smile on my face, tears whelling up in my eyes, etc.  You know, a 'picture is worth a thousand words."  A picture you can look at without any caption and automatically get a special feeling about it.  I've decided to post some of these particular photos.  Ones that stir me inside, I'm also going to make it more challenging, I'll post one word that describes the photo best in my own opinion.  I want to see the emotion, action, or expression, not the individual person in the picture.  I could have went on and on, and spent hours doing this, but decided to quit.  It's been pretty fun browsing through them all again, it certainly brings back so many memories too.   I may even do a part II, who knows.  So here we go:


Innocent

Thankful

Overwhelmed

Surprised

Happy

Magical

Proud

Together

Content

Excited

Fragile

Satisfied

Safe

"The best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it." - Richard Bach

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I hope you will do more! The one of you and the boys on the road is my favorite. do more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ,love it!
    Yall are all so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just read this and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete